Which type of fees can be paid through UniPe?
How can I sign up for UniPe's monthly payment plan for fee payment?
What are the steps I need to follow in Pay Later to complete the loan application and fee payment process?
- Sign up on the UniPe platform using his/her mobile number. This step can be skipped if you opt for the plan via the fee portal of the institution.
- Enter the requisite information and complete the online application process. In case you have already registered via the education institution’s fee payment portal, most of the information will be auto-filled. You just need to enter the remaining details and submit the application form.
- Get instant credit approval on your application. In some cases, we may request you to upload your latest bank statement/payslip/ITR to be uploaded for verification purposes. In case approval is delayed, our credit team reviews your application manually and gets it approved within 24-48 hours.
- Once the application is approved, parents need to verify his/her identity via Aadhaar. Enter your Aadhaar number and verify OTP sent by UIDAI on your registered mobile number.
- Accept the EMI terms and conditions and sign the document digitally. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the person signing the document.
- You can set up EMI repayment via NACH to activate the auto-debit facility in your bank account. This allows us to auto-debit the EMI amount from your bank before the scheduled date. There are two ways of doing this.
- E-Mandate: It is a complete online process and can be done instantly via net-banking or debit card. This facility is provided for most of the leading banks.
- Physical NACH: In case your bank doesn't support E-NACH or are unable to authorize using net banking or debit card, you will be required to download the mandate, take a printout, sign on it and upload a clear scanned copy of the same.
- Pay the first installment of the fees as down payment via UPI, Debit Card, Net banking, etc. Please note that credit card payments are not supported.
What are the important points to keep in mind while filling up Pay Later application form on UniPe?
- Select the exact institutie name, location and board. In case the name does not show up in the drop-down list, please reach out to the customer support on email@example.com.
- Enter the exact student name and grade to match with the school records. Also, select if the student is an existing or new student. In case of an existing student, mention student ID to aid faster reconciliation of fee payment.
- Enter the exact fee amount communicated to you by the institute. An incorrect fee entered will lead to potential delay of fee transfer.
- Select monthly EMI plans as per your convenience.